Women Veteran's Glamping
Find peace and camaraderie in nature
Something for Everyone
Our ladies stay in an off grid Yurt outfitted with a kitchen, composting toilet,
or a full amenities cabin - furnished throughout.
- Step outside to crisp air and serenity, take a hike, kayak, canoe, swim, or ice skate.
- At night watch the stars or roast smores around the campfire.
- There are over 100 acres to explore. Hiking trails, 2.5 mile run around a pond, kayak, canoe or swim.
- Abundant wildlife surround you, everything from loons, deer, and on occasion, a moose!
- Enjoy the hammock to read or simply sit back and reflect.
Glamping is a term used for experiencing the outdoors with just about all the comforts of home.
"Being with other women veterans makes me feel like part of a family again. The part of the military I've been missing for so long."
*** Disclaimer- We provide NO medical diagnosis, NO treatments and NO counseling at our events. Our events are a soothing the soul and healing by being with fellow sisters in the nature and beautiful woods of Maine.***
Support Women Veterans Glamping Today!